- Publication date:
- Mondaq (1321)
- Starting Point Of The Timeline For Sanctioning Employees And Knowledge Of Wrongdoings By The Immediate Supervisor: The French Supreme Court Recalls The Principle
- New Tools For The French Watchdog As ECN+ Directive Is Now Fully Implemented
- Deadline For UK Citizens To Apply For Resettlement Moved To September 30, 2021
- How To Justiy The Non-Payment Of Commercial Rents During The Health Crisis'
- New Health And Safety Protocol For Employees In France: What Has Changed?
- How To Justify The Non-Payment Of Commercial Rents During The Health Crisis?
- Google Fined 220 Million Euros By French Competition Authority For Having Abused Its Dominant Position In The Online Advertising Sector
- Recognition Of The Existence Of A Manifestly Unlawful Disturbance Resulting From The Failure To File Annual Accounts And Statute Of Limitations Applicable To Actions Based On Ordinary Law Provisions
- The Judicial Crisis Recovery Management Procedure: A New Temporary Tool For Businesses In Financial Distress Because Of The Health Crisis
- Tribune De Lyon 2021 Legal Guide: "Merger By Acquisition Transactions: What Is The Impact Of The Recent Decision On The Transfer Of Criminal Liability?"
- Self-Dismissal: To Be Continued Or The End?
- Cartel Regulation Under French Law: A Pragmatic Approach
- Age Discrimination
- Property Update
- Paris Court of Appeal Annuls and Reduces Fines Imposed by the French Competition Authority for a Cartel in the Railway Maintenance Sector
- Publication of the Awaited Decree Imposing a Moratorium for Solar Projects
- Arbitration In France: The 2011 Reform
- French Employees Should Check Their Privacy Settings Before Posting On Social Media Platforms
- Assessment Of France By The Oecd Working Group On International Bribery Likely To Result In Increased Repression
- Frances Supreme Court Rules That Jaguar Can Limit The Number Of Dealers Selling Its Cars